Search Site
Monthly Archive
October 2014
1 - 3 of 3
Page 1 of 1

If Someone Gets Charged With a Weapons Offense in Rhode Island, What Should You Tell Them?

We are often called about illegal possession of weapons here in Rhode Island, specifically in Providence.  It is important to know that in Providence County, there is a specialized court in Providence Superior Court called the Gun Court. It is imperative if you’ve been arrested for a weapons charge to call an attorney immediately. This Read More

Read More

Should I Allow the Police to Search My Home in Rhode Island?

I’m often asked as to whether or not an individual should consent and give the police permission to search their home.  The answer is no.  You should firmly, but politely tell the police that they cannot have permission to search your home without a warrant. This informational blog post was brought to you by William J. Murphy, Read More

Read More

My juvenile son just got arrested in Rhode Island and I’m worried he might go to jail

One area of our practice involves representing juvenile offenders, and parents often question as to whether or not their son or daughter is going to be held at the Rhode Island training school.  Usually, if a person is a first time offender, they are not going to spend time at the training school, however if Read More

Read More
1 - 3 of 3
Page 1 of 1
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879