Search Site
Will Homeowners Insurance Cover an Injury Case?

09.12.12 insuranceIn many cases, homeowners’ insurance does cover slip and falls. It’s important again, that you come to our office so we can get a copy of the policy but in most cases, homeowner’s does cover slip and fall incidents. If you slip and fall on a commercial property, my experience is 99% of the times, there is insurance which will cover that lost.

This informational blog post was provided by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Rhode Island Slip and Fall Lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879