Search Site

Should I Get a Lawyer if I get Hurt on Someone Else’s Property?

shutterstock_186815732If you’re involved in a slip and fall or a trip and fall on someone else’s property, it’s important that you come to our law firm as soon as possible so we can take the steps to protect with your loss. There will be insurance coverage issues. There will be investigation issues but it’s very important that you come to our office as soon as you can so we can stop the process to protect your rights.

This informational blog post was provided by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Rhode Island Slip and Fall Lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879