Search Site

Injured by a Drunk Driver in Rhode Island

shutterstock_20441605If you’re injured by a drunk driver, it’s very important that you make sure you give a complete report to the police. If you’re unable to do so, we can help you with that at the hospital or we can have the police come and speak with you at the hospital but it’s important that we document or you document that you’re involved in an accident with a drunk driver. They’re after that will open up the avenue for us to go ahead and pursue an action against that driver or the owner of the vehicle or possibly your own uninsured or under-insured motorists’ coverage.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879