Search Site
If someone gets Charged with a Weapons Offense, what do you tell them?
  • Most weapon offenses occur in Providence County
  • There is a special court from this called the Gun Court
  • It is important to call an attorney right away to help with your conviction

This video was provided by William J. Murphy, one of our experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879