Search Site

If I’m Involved In an Injury-Causing Accident, Can I Sue the Other Driver in Rhode Island?

shutterstock_203383147-1024x659If you’re involved in an accident, you can sue the other driver of the automobile.  It doesn’t matter if they own the vehicle because you can also name the owner of the vehicle but anytime you’re involved in an automobile accident in Rhode Island, we can name both, the driver of the vehicle and also the owner of the vehicle as potential defendants.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879