Search Site

If I’m in an Injury-Causing Accident, What Should I Do With My Medical Bills in Rhode Island?

If you’re involved in an accident and you’re represented by Murphy and Fay, it’s important that you provide all medical bills to myself or my paralegal. We’ll make sure that those medical bills stay in advance until the lawsuit or the claim is resolved. Therefore, you won’t be hassled by collection agencies. We’ll take care of all that for you.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Rhode Island Personal Injury Lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879