Search Site
What happens if I’m Injured by a Drunk Driver?
  • It is important to give a complete report to the police when injured by a drunk driver
  • This will help your attorney in pursing action against the driver or owner of the vehicle

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, one of our Auto Accident Attorneys.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879