Search Site
If I’m Involved in an Injury-Causing Accident, can I Sue the Other Driver?
  • You can sue the other driver involved in an auto accident
  • The other driver can still be sued, even if they are not the owner of the vehicle

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, one of our experienced Auto Accident Lawyers.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879