Search Site
If I’m Involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident and it’s Partially my Fault, can I still Recover Damages?
  • You can recover your injuries and damages for the percentage fault of the driver that caused the accident
  • Even if you are more than 50% at fault for the accident, you can still recover half of the damages and injuries

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, one of our Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879