Search Site
If I’m in an Injury-Causing Accident, what Should I Do with my Medical Bills?
  • It is important to provide your attorney or paralegal with your medical bills
  • Your attorney will hold onto your medical bills, ensuring that you will not be hassled by collection agencies

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879