Search Site
If I Slip on a Sidewalk in Rhode Island, is it the Responsibility of the Property Owner or the Town?
  • It is important to notify the town of your slip and fall injury immediately
  • You will lose your right to bring action to the town responsible for your injury if you do not take immediate action

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Slip and Fall Attorney.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879