Search Site
How can you Help Someone who Purchased a Property and was Misled by the Seller?
  • The home inspector may have to do with the misleading of the seller
  • Your attorney can help in naming the real estate agent or agency that may have been unaware of the misrepresentation

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, one of our experienced Real Estate Law Lawyers.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879