Search Site
Does the Property Owner need Notice in order to have a Slip and Fall Case in Rhode Island?
  • The property owner needs a reasonable amount of time to remedy the situation that caused the injury
  • An attorney will hire an investigation team that will help determine responsibility of the slip and fall

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Slip and Fall Lawyer.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879