Search Site
Do I Need a Lawyer if I get Hurt on Someone Else’s Property?
  • It is important to contact an attorney right away if you get hurt on someone’s property
  • There will be insurance coverage and investigation issues, which are all important in the process of winning a case

This video was provided by Mark A. Fay, one of our experienced Premises Liability Attorneys.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Offices
  • Providence Office
    127 Dorrance Street
    2nd Floor
    Providence, Rhode Island 02903
    Phone: 401-490-3200
    Fax: 401-490-3207
  • West Warwick Office
    1220 Main Street
    West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
  • South Kingstown Office
    36 South County Commons Way Building 4
    Suite C-3 R
    South Kingstown, Rhode Island 02879